I work in Turin (Italy) as a System Engineer. I've five years of experience in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting IBM AIX systems, I'm also an expert in the PowerVM and PowerHA technologies. Before of that I worked as a system operator for eight years, I had the opportunity to manage a big variety of operating systems, backup solutions, and application platforms. I'm also a Open Source enthusiast since at least 18 years, so I'm quite familiar with Linux and the open source community in general too.
Enterprise-class UNIX technologies: IBM AIX, PowerVM, PowerHA
Open Source technologies: RedHat Linux, CentOS, UNIX Shell Programming
Here are some documents and notes which I wrote in my free time while studying and experimenting with various software and technologies:
- 2018-04-15 Linux + AWS: read emails from an S3 bucket.
- 2017-10-21 CentOS: reinstall GRUB2 from CentOS 7 installation disk.
- 2017-06-14 Windows PC + Linux router: find who is doing traffic.
- 2017-03-05 Customization of the X keybindings with xmodmap.
- 2016-09-17 Getting started with MongoDB on CentOS.
- 2016-08-17 Getting started with MariaDB on CentOS.
- 2016-01-09 How To Backup an Android Phone to a Linux PC.
- 2015-08-01 Fedora: installing non-free video codecs.
- 2014-08-26 FreeBSD: Subversion service configuration - basic example.
- 2014-08-14 FreeBSD: gpg 2.x ends with error because pinentry is not installed.
- 2014-08-14 SMB (SAMBA) file server on ZFS filesystem managed by FreeBSD on HyperV guest host.
- 2013-07-06 CentOS Logical Volumes Management.
- 2013-06-28 CentOS Firewall Configuration.
- 2013-06-28 CentOS FTP Service Configuration.
- 2013-06-24 CentOS Services Management.
- 2013-06-24 CentOS Software Packages Management.
- 2013-06-21 CentOS User Management.
- 2013-06-19 CentOS Example Network Interface Configuration.