I work in Turin (Italy) as an application support specialist. I support the deployment and the troubleshooting of applications on infrastructures built on the Weblogic, JBoss, and Apache HTTP Server technologies. I've five years of experience in the setup, administration and troubleshooting of IBM AIX systems, including also the PowerVM and PowerHA technologies. Before of that I worked as a system operator for eight years, I had the opportunity to manage a big variety of operating systems, backup solutions, and application platforms. I'm also a Open Source enthusiast since at least 18 years, so I'm quite familiar with Linux and the open source community in general too.
Enterprise Java Application Servers: Weblogic, JBoss
Open Source technologies: Apache HTTP Server, RedHat Linux, UNIX Shell Programming
Enterprise-class UNIX: IBM AIX, PowerVM, PowerHA
Here are some documents and notes which I wrote in my free time while studying and experimenting with various software and technologies:
- 2018-04-15 Linux + AWS: read emails from an S3 bucket.
- 2017-10-21 CentOS: reinstall GRUB2 from CentOS 7 installation disk.
- 2017-06-14 Windows PC + Linux router: find who is doing traffic.
- 2017-03-05 Customization of the X keybindings with xmodmap.
- 2016-09-17 Getting started with MongoDB on CentOS.
- 2016-08-17 Getting started with MariaDB on CentOS.
- 2016-01-09 How To Backup an Android Phone to a Linux PC.
- 2015-08-01 Fedora: installing non-free video codecs.
- 2014-08-26 FreeBSD: Subversion service configuration - basic example.
- 2014-08-14 FreeBSD: gpg 2.x ends with error because pinentry is not installed.
- 2014-08-14 SMB (SAMBA) file server on ZFS filesystem managed by FreeBSD on HyperV guest host.
- 2013-07-06 CentOS Logical Volumes Management.
- 2013-06-28 CentOS Firewall Configuration.
- 2013-06-28 CentOS FTP Service Configuration.
- 2013-06-24 CentOS Services Management.
- 2013-06-24 CentOS Software Packages Management.
- 2013-06-21 CentOS User Management.
- 2013-06-19 CentOS Example Network Interface Configuration.